Our Story


The story so far...

A canny bloke from Newcastle, made some milkshakes.

Being canny, realised he needed some help so he got on LinkedIn and found another canny bloke from Newcastle.

Together they went in to production and made loads of milkshakes.

Now you can try them!

Always Canny Never Nasty

We believe that great taste comes from great ingredients. Our founder Liam, having trained as a herbalist and loving milk, couldn’t believe how shop bought milk drinks lacked taste and personality and most of all didn’t contain real ingredients! By using great ingredients like Belgian chocolate, strawberry puree, vanilla pods and banana puree, adding some Red Tractor certified milk and thickening it with corn flour (just like Mum’s gravy), he found that they could actually taste great. It wasn’t the process, it was the ingredients that you needed to get right. 
 
We want to make amazing drinks and have fun on the way. We are a caring bunch, so 5% of all our profits go to a good cause! The other 95% is used to build a great brand(we use a little for food to keep us aliveand the odd beer).
 
All our Shakes are 100% natural and great source of calcium and protein. Make a Canny choice! 
 
our milkshake our milkshake our milkshake our milkshake our milkshake our milkshake our milkshake